Art Director - Sid Lee
July 2017 – Current • Los Angeles, CA
- Lead Art Director and co-community manager for Netflix social (2017-2018).
- Creative lead for the Sid Lee Entertainment Studio (2018-2019).
- Specific titles include Stranger Things, Narcos, Ozark, Marvel, and Triple Frontier.
Freelance Art Director / Designer - R/GA
April 2017 - May 2017 • Los Angeles, CA
- Creating digital campaign work for Twitter.
Freelance Art Director / Designer - Grow
November 2016 - March 2017 • Los Angeles, CA
- Creating digital campaign work for Google Home.
Art Director - POSSIBLE
February 2016 - November 2016 • Cincinnati, OH
- Creating integrated campaign work for EAS Sports Nutrition.
- Developing digital campaigns for Febreze, Downy, and other P&G brands.
Art Director - Tombras
March 2014 - February 2016 • Knoxville, TN
- Concepting and creating campaigns for Coca-Cola, McDonald's, NHTSA, Ole Smoky Moonshine, Orangetheory Fitness, and Regal Entertainment.
Senior Designer - Tombras
August 2012 - March 2014 • Knoxville, TN
- Leading the design work for Bristol Motor Speedway, Bryant Boats, Daimler, ESPN, Malibu Boats, Metropolitan Bank, Smoky Mountain Tourism, and UT Athletics.
Designer & Photographer - Bahamas Methodist Habitat
June 2012 - August 2012 • Eleuthera, Bahamas
- Photographed the disaster relief work being done in the Bahamas.
- Designed collateral and social assets to bring awareness to BMH.
Designer & Photographer - Tusculum College Athletics & Admissions
September 2008 - May 2012 • Greeneville, TN
- Photographed all major sporting events.
- Designed athletic media guides and posters for all teams.
- Photographed and designed campus promotional materials.
May 2009 - August 2011
- Worked at an ad agency, a print shop, and a photography gig.
References upon request.
Bachelor's of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
Minor - Business Management
2008 – 2012
Honors & Awards
Favorited by Ben Affleck
Retweeted by Barb from Stranger Things
Special Judges Awards - Addy Awards
Best of Show OOH - Addy Awards
Best of Show Digital - Addy Awards
Featured on DesignIdeas
Featured on From Up North
Gold - Addy Awards
Print / Traditional
Compositing & Retouching
Digital - Canon 5D Mark II (Photo & Video)
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch
After Effects, Premiere Pro, Hype
Office and iWork